Saturday, July 5, 2014

California Family Vacation: Long Beach

After a fun and educational visit upon the USS Iowa, we headed over to Long Beach.  The kids were beyond excited to finally be able to spend some time at and in the ocean.  The beach wasn't the cleanest beach Matt & I have ever been to but that didn't ruin the fun of the kids at all.   It was not very busy so we easily found parking and made our way onto the beach. 

The kids spent hours just jumping the waves!!  Matt & the kids worked on a sand castle and we enjoyed bomb pops from the local ice cream truck.   I absolutely loved just sitting on the towel watching the kids have such pure fun in the ocean.  The water was a bit cold for me but I did go in a few times.  Mostly to help the kids get sand out of their swim suits!



































 

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and certainly savored your web page. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your website . You really have amazing articles and reviews. Thanks for sharing your web page.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete