Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kids in MN

The kids spent the weekend in MN with my Dad in early August.  This was the first overnight in MN without Mom & Dad since my Mom passed away.  Everyone was REALLY excited about it...I think that my Dad was the most excited to have the kids.   We met him in Albert Lea on Friday and we had ice cream from Cold Stone before we packed up Dad's vehicle with all of their stuff and went our separate ways.

While they were gone, Matt & I were able to try out some of the restaurants in Cedar Falls that we haven't been able to do yet.  One night was dinner on the patio at a Mexican restaurant downtown.  The second night was dinner at Montage followed by a beer (for Matt) at the local brewery downtown.  Matt & I thoroughly enjoyed our kid free weekend. 

On Sunday afternoon, Matt & I met the kids and my Dad in Albert Lea.  Here are the kiddos saying goodbye to Grandpa Tom!








No comments:

Post a Comment