Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Weekend

Normally we spend the Easter holiday weekend at home.  This year, I decided that I needed to go home and spend some extra time with my Dad.  The kids were off school on Friday so we were able to head up Friday late morning.

Saturday morning we all went to visit GG (my grandma/mom's mom) for about an hour.  They were setting up for their Easter meal.  GG was having a lazy morning and was still eating breakfast when we arrived.  I think that the kids were a little jealous that she slept in that long.  It is always good to see GG but Matt summed it up best when he said that it always makes him a little sad too. 


After we got home the kids and Grandpa started to make ham loaves for our Easter meal.  They helped him grind the ham and then mix it all together.  I think that my Mom was smiling down on us that day watching the kids cook with Grandpa.  Maxwell even got his hand into the ham mixture!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment