Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break - Fun in Cedar Falls, part one

We are still trying to learn the layout of the Cedar Valley.  My goal for some of spring break is to find fun things to do locally.  The other half is visiting our friends in Ankeny.

On Tuesday, the kids had dentist appointments and then I told them that we would go to a movie in the afternoon.  I found out the local theater has $5 movies all day and the kids have been begging to see the Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie.  So, after the dentist I let them choose where we went to lunch.  It was a unanimous vote for Taco Johns!  (I didn't even have to encourage them and I LOVE taco johns, so it was a definite win win!)


After a few errands it was off to the movie.  Thankfully we didn't go straight from the Taco John's to the movie theater otherwise I may have not gotten this picture of my son...

The movie was good but not a run out and "go see it right now!" kind of movie.  It was a fun afternoon and we all enjoyed the fun day together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment